The school provides facility of transport to the distantly resident students.
The Rules :-
- The bus routes and stops will be decided keeping in mind convenience to as many
- The change in bus route can be done on request of the parents, provided it does
not cause any inconvenience to any body else.
- The student should arrive at the stop 5 minutes prior to the arrival time of the
- Buses will not wait for the late comers.
- The safety of the student till he/she boards the bus is totally parents responsibility.
- The students will be held responsible for any damage to the bus caused by their
negligence or vandalism and the damage will be made good by the students themselves.
- The student has to be well disciplined while boarding the bus, travelling in the
bus and alighting from the bus.
- Bus facility can not be discontinued in mid of the session. One month's advance
notice in the beginning of the session is to be given to discontinue bus facility.
- Principal's permission only permits a transport availing student to go with his/her
parent at the closing time of the school, had they visited the school for some reason.
Private Transport must also be punctual in arriving at the school. The late students
(availing private transport) will be allowed only when they produce satisfying reason
for the delay.